Can’t make it? Make a donation to help us continue to build intersectional coalitions in Minnesota.
- Last weekend, my team partnered with the Brian Coyle Community Center for an Immigration Resource Fair. We were able to connect approximately 40 families with free legal assistance and resource. Special thanks to all of our volunteer attorneys and partner organizations for making this event possible.
- The White House recently issued an Executive Order Protecting The Nation From Foreign Terrorist Entry Into The United States—a second attempt to ban Muslim refugees from six nations. Read my statement here.
- Find the bills I have chief authored here and co-authored here. For specific legislative updates, please subscribe to my capitol listserv here.
- I’m proud to have endorsed Jillia Pessenda for Minneapolis City Council Ward 1. Join her team to talk to voters Saturday, March 18, 12–3:30 p.m. For more information, fill out the sign-up form.
- Know Your Rights training hosted by Women for Political Change at the University of Minnesota, Tuesday March 21 6:00 p.m., Bruininks Hall Room 131B
- Hear from the DFL candidates who are running for Minneapolis City Council in Ward 3—part of which include District 60B—Thursday, March 30, 6:30–7:30 p.m. at Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church
- Caucuses for Minneapolis Municipal Elections are fast approaching! Save the date for Tuesday, April 4th. Find your caucus location here.